Q: Do Dealer Sales Reps need to register?
A: Yes, visit www.sprint.com/rewardsme
- You must have your 10 digit vendor id. If you don't know what your vendor id is, please contact your Sprint Indirect Account Executive (IAE).
- Click "Sign Me Up" and complete the registration form.
- You must provide a valid email address when completing the registration form. Your temporary password will be sent to the email address you provided at registration.
- You may change your temporary password by clicking on the "Update Profile" link.
Q: Are Dealer Owners eligible to participate in Sprint Rewards Me?
A: No, Dealer Owners and all immediate family members are not eligible.
Q: Do Dealer Sales Reps need to provide a Social Security Number?
A: Yes, a Dealer Sales Reps will be required to provide their Social Security Number (SSN).
-Your SSN is necessary for tax purposes. If you earn $600 or more in the Program, a 1099 tax form will be issued. You must enroll using your SSN in order to participate. Failure to provide your correct SSN is considered fraud under IRS rules and is punishable by law.
- The SSN will not be shared.
Q: How do Dealer Sales Reps earn Sprint® Reward Me Dollars?
A: As a Dealer Sales Rep, you are eligible to earn rewards for every line of Sprint service you sell combined with a Sprint product or service on promotion ("Qualified Sales").
- In order to reap the rewards, your Qualified Sales must be entered into the Sprint Rewards Me Website within one month of the sales date AND be activated for a minimum of 30 continuous days.
- Once Dealer Sales Reps are registered, they can start entering sales claims.
- Sprint Dealer/BSP sales associates must submit a valid sale by completing the online sales submission process available at "Report Sales" in the side bar. Sales must be entered within 30 days from activation date of the sale to qualify. Sales are validated and if approved, dollars are awarded. You can view your entered sales status and dollars earned by clicking on the My Activity link.
- Sprint® Rewards Me ONLY requires that Dealer Sales Reps enter the PTN or Mobile Telephone number. Multiple PTNs can be entered at once.
Q: What are the Program Rules?
A: - All sales claims must be entered into the Sprint® Rewards Me system within 30 days.
- The Mobile Telephone Number must be Sprint owned.
- The PTN must be activated with a handset that is on promotion and eligible for rewards.
- Not all handsets are eligible for upgrades. Refer to the monthly promotions flyers.
- The line of service must be active for at least 30 days before sales are rewarded.
- Only sales made within the Indirect Dealer and BSP Indirect Channels are eligible.
Q: What do I do if I have a denied sales claim that meets all of the program rules?
A: - Validate again that the PTN meets all of the program rules.
- Send an email to your Sprint IAE with the following information:
- Provide the PTN(s) that you are requesting research for.
- Provide screen prints for EACH PTN of the Account Look-Up Tool AND the Invoice or Sales Receipt.
- Your Sprint IAE will submit the appeal on your behalf for research. Do not email the Sprint Rewards Me mailbox for appeal requests.
Q: What is my account balance?
A: Your accumulated award balance can be viewed in the menu to the right as "Dollars Earned". If you currently have a Sprint Rewards Me card, the balance of your card can be found as "Dollars Balance".
Q: How do I change my mailing address or other profile information?
A: Click on the My Profile link within the program web site to modify your demographic profile. Clicking on Submit will update our program database. If you have been issued a Sprint Rewards Me debit card, please update your profile on the Citi Prepaid website as well (Click My Card on the homepage).
Q: What do I do if I forget my Login ID or Password?
A: Located on the program web site Login Page, there is a Forgot Password link. Click on it and enter your email address in the space provided. Your password will be sent to the email address that you used when you registered. Your login ID should also be the email address that you used when you registered.
- Please contact Sprint Rewards Me customer service directly if you have forgotten which email address was used and for other general access inquiries by emailing email@example.com.
Q: Where can you find more information about Sprint Reward Me?Q: If I have problems with the website who can I contact?
A: See the Training Deck on i.s.c > Contests/Incentives > Sprint Rewards Me > Training Deck.
A: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1-800-388-5901
Q: What are the hours for Sprint Rewards Me Customer Service?
A: Program support is available 8:30 am-5:00 pm CST (Central Standard Time) excluding weekends and holidays via e-mail and phone.
Entering Sales Claims:Q: What is PTN? A: The PTN is the subscriber phone number.
Q: Can a sale be claimed more than once?
A: No. A sale can only be claimed and awarded once.
Q: How do I know what Sprint Products and Services are on promotion?
A: Monthly promotion flyers are posted on i.s.c > contests/incentives> sprint rewards me and they are posted on the Sprint Rewards Me website.
Q: What makes a sales claim VALID?
A: 1. Only activations that take place in the dealer or BSP locations are eligible for rewards. Activations made in Retail, Web, Customer Care, Radio Shack, etc, will be denied.
2. Only certain handsets are eligible for rewards. Not all handsets are on promotion through Sprint Rewards Me. Please reference the monthly promotions flyer, which is posted on the Sprint Rewards Me website and on
isc >contests/incentives >sprint rewards me.
3. Only certain handsets are eligible for upgrades. Please reference the monthly promotions flyer, which is posted on the Sprint Rewards Me website and on isc >contests/incentives >sprint rewards me.
4. If a customer is porting to Sprint from another carrier. The ported PTN is the number that should be entered into the rewards system. If the temporary number is entered, it will be denied.
5. If the customer swaps devices, the swap PTN must be submitted to Sprint Rewards Me. If the original activation PTN is submitted, it will be denied.
6. The PTN must remain active for at least 30 days.
7. It is the rep's responsibility to submit the correct PTN for the device it is activated on.
Q: Can I combine my sales with another representative's sales?
A: No. Sales are non-transferable and non-combinable.
Q: Can I still submit claims if I have terminated employment with my Dealership?
A: If a representative terminates employment with the Sprint dealership, Sprint Rewards Me will apply awards to the card up to the date of the last day of work. No other claims will be accepted into the program after the last date of employment regardless of sale date.
Q: How long does it take for a pending sales claim to become approved?
A: Sales are validated every Monday, Wednesday and Friday; however, awards are not credited until the activation date threshold has been met which is 30 days from the activation date. If the sale is canceled prior to the 30-day threshold, awards will not be credited.
Q: How often are awards credited to my account?
A: Approved sales that have met the 30-day sales activation threshold are credited to your account on a daily basis.
Visa Debit Card:
Q: So why a Visa card?
A: Awards for approved sales are issued directly to your Sprint Rewards Me account. Once you have earned $50, your Sprint Rewards Me card will be mailed to you.
- Hold on to this card… Sprint will automatically load subsequent rewards dollars onto the Visa Card each time you accumulate $9 or more.
-Spend Sprint® Rewards Me dollars ANYWHERE Visa is accepted.
Q: I have earned reward dollars, but have not received a card. Why not?
A: You must earn a minimum of $50 in order to be eligible for a Sprint Rewards Me card.
Q: How do I redeem my Visa Card?
A: There is no longer a redemption process. As soon as you earn at least $50 in rewards, your card will automatically be shipped to you.
Q: The site shows that a card has been issued to me. Why haven't I received it?
A: Please allow 7-10 business days for the card to arrive. If it has been longer than 7-10 business days, please verify that your mailing address is current in the "My Profile" section. If it is incorrect, please contact us (email@example.com)for assistance.
Q: How to use my Sprint Rewards Me Card:
A: Always choose 'credit' option when purchasing goods (even though you're using a debit card) so you don't have to remember another PIN number.
- When purchasing gasoline, prepay with the cashier inside to avoid any problems at the pump.
- At restaurants, the merchant may authorize 20% more than your bill to cover the gratuity. Make sure your account balance can cover both the bill and the 20%.
- If you return a purchase, refunds will be credited back to your debit card in 5 to 7 business days.
Q: Who do I contact if I have questions regarding my Sprint Rewards Me Visa Debit Card?
A: Please call customer care at 1-800-553-4462.